Contact Us & Directions
Address: 400 Main St. Newport Beach, CA 92661
Phone: (949) 673-1434
Fax: (949) 673-5341
From Riverside and San Bernardino:
Take the 91 West to the 55 South to Newport Beach. The Freeway ends at Newport Blvd. Stay on Newport Blvd. to Main Street and turn left. We are in the Balboa Pavilion building at 400 Main St.
From Los Angeles:
Take to 405 South to the 55 South. The Freeway ends at Newport Blvd. Stay on Newport Blvd. to Main Street and turn left. We are in the Balboa Pavilion building at 400 Main St.
From San Diego:
Take the 405 North to the 55 South. The Freeway ends at Newport Blvd. Stay on Newport Blvd. to Main Street and turn left. We are in the Balboa Pavilion building at 400 Main St.
*Note: If using GPS navigation, deselect “Toll Roads and Ferries” to avoid the auto ferry from Balboa Island. This route can confuse people and isn’t necessarily the fastest route.
- Balboa Pier Municipal Lot: large outdoor lot located on Palm St. While you are driving down Balboa Blvd. toward our location, you will make a right turn onto Palm St. Once parked, walk to the base of the pier and turn your back to it. Walk away from the pier straight down Main St. We are located in the Balboa Pavilion building next to the Harborside Restaurant and Grand Ballroom
- Residential Street Parking and Metered Parking: Be wary of parking meters, many are limited to a maximum of 2 hours.
*Note: We recommend that you arrive early for your departure. This will allow you plenty of time to deal with unpredictable traffic and parking situations. If at any time you become lost please call us.
If you are looking to make your whale watching or sport fishing trip into a beach vacation, take a look at this link for your vacation rental needs: Newport Beach Vacation Rentals
Quick Links(949) 673-1434 Call for Reservations
- Whale Watching LA Visitors
- Greater Los Angeles Whale Watching Visitors
- Newport Beach Whale Watching Visitors
- Whale Watching OC Visitors
- Los Angeles Fishing Visitors
- Ocean Fishing Long Beach Visitors
- Newport Beach Boat Rentals
- Blue Whale Watching Southern California Visitors
- Party Boat Fishing Los Angeles Visitors